Pages

Photobucket

Saturday, February 22, 2014

First review of Secrets

I received my first review of Secrets, book #4 in the Wounded Heroes series.  5 stars from Amazon reader Read4God. Yaay!  I'm also thrilled that Secrets has been in Amazon's top 100 in three categories since it's release.  Thank you readers! 

February 22, 2014

Love love love this series can't get enough of the characters and their lives that feel so real, like I'm in their lives. This particular story is about love, bravery, second chances, romance, and grudges held for too long in secret that leads to no good. I highly recommend this book to any and all, even if your not a fan of suspense or chick flicks there is something in this book that all will enjoy and relate to. Can't wait for august when the fifth book comes out!!!! Vengeance!!!

0 comments:

The Breast Cancer Site